Sunday, March 21, 2010
It was recently brought to notice that I could possibly attract more attention having my site hosted through tumblr instead of blogger. Because I have absolutely no plans to move this blog again (short of it getting taken down again), I've decided to offer an alternate version of KTKF hosted through tumblr. On the new site so far, you will find the 500 newest posts from this blogger, and I will be updating as regularly as I can going forward. Of course, you should always check here for the latest posts, but a lot of people already have tumblr accounts, and don't want to sign up for blogger (and I don't blame you) - so this will give those people (and a whole new audience) access to KTKF.

Thanks for sticking with us, and check out the new site:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive