Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Genre: Screamo/Alternative/Hardcore
Check Out: www.myspace.com/silverstein

Chapter One: It Burns Within Us All
1. A Great Fire
2. Vices
3. Broken Stars

Chapter Two: Liars, Cheaters And Thieves
4. American Dream
5. Their Lips Sink Ships
6. I Knew I Couldn't Trust You
7. Born Dead

Chapter Three: Fight Fire With Fire
8. A Shipwreck In The Sand
9. I Am The Arsonist
10. You're All I Have

Chapter Four: Death And Taxes
11. We Are Not The World
12. A Hero Loses Everyday
13. The Tide Raises Every Ship
14. The End


DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations

http://phorum.nettwerk.com/silverstein/index.php?topic=1958.msg66636#msg66636

Anonymous said...

Well gee - guess they shouldn't have leaked their own album, then.

Besides, I've bought my copy. If you didn't, that's not my problem.

Also - there is no quality difference between this rip and the album version - no matter what some tool on a message board says.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive